- Double-gated entries for safety
- Dog friendly surfaces (Grass, wood chips)
- Fresh water, doggie fountains, dog toys
- Shade and benches for owners
- Info kiosks
- Located next to a community park; great for kids
Elm Street Dog Park Rules
- Dog owners and handlers are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or related medical costs caused by them or their dogs.
- Users of this facility assume the risk of injury or damage to themselves, their dogs and their property.
- If your dog bites another dog or human, contact information must be exchanged.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. Any dog exhibiting aggressive behavior must be removed immediately.
- Owners/handlers must remain with their dogs at all times.
- No digging or excessive barking. No food or dog treats allowed.
- Dogs must be collared, licensed, vaccinated and wear I.D. tags.
- No dogs in heat or puppies under 4 months.
- Owners/handlers must pick up all pet waste.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Use of the Dog Park is limited to use by owners/ handlers, and domesticated dogs only.
- No unneutered male dogs over 12 months of age may be in the dog park.
- Canister sprays may NOT be used in the dog park.
Municipal Code section12.20.080